Welcome the knowledge

Search This Blog

Monday, June 23, 2008

Useful Expressions

Dear Readers,

I really undestand that all of you is always looking for improving your vocabulary.

Therefore, after thinking over through my weekend I have got an idea of publishing some usefull expression.
Such questions will help you in speaking English without using you mother tongue. Of course if it is your intention.

Usefull Sentences:

I'm sorry / Pardon me.

Please, Reapeat!

Excuse-me

How can I say..... in English?

How do you spell that?

What does it mean?


I'm sorry, I know it is not that much. However that is enough for the day.
I hope it helps you keeping up your English study.

Keep accessing our blog, and soon there will be interesting news about English Learning.

Hugs and peace

JC - Teacher Nevton



No comments:

Post a Comment